CMI kindergarten is the heart and soul of CMI Public School. It is a Home Away From Home for the kiddies giving them the most homely and enjoyable stay . The love, care and attention they receive at the hands of their teachers make them so happy that they don’t feel like missing their mothers.
Quality education based on the basic values of life forms the foundation of our curriculum where children learn a lot through observation and activities. CMI Kindergarten opens the window for the little ones to explore the world of knowledge in its variety. Training is given to the children to become independent and self-reliant. Special focus is given in nurturing good manners and etiquettes and also in developing social skills. The classes are colourful and attractive and audio-visual aids like the Smart Boards make learning more interesting. Recreation is provided to the children through the dance classes, yoga exercises and outing in the well equipped park with different apparatus which are good for the growth and muscle co-ordination of the children
In CMI-KG, the developmental and educational needs of the children are met through a child-centred and activity-oriented programme that provides ample avenues for experiential learning. The aim is to impart pre-learning skills while allowing the child the uninhibited freedom of a home atmosphere, to develop at his/her own pace. CMI-KG is in fact a home away from home.
NURSING LITTLE BUDS TO BLOOM
- A warm, intellectually stimulating ambience that encourages learning through creative play.
- A wide range of physical activities that develop basic motor skills.
- Healthy peer group interaction.
- Fostering communication ability and concepts through language activities and numerical skills.
- Acquiring moral values, good habits and a positive self image.
- Encouraging a closeness with nature and the power of observation.
- Creating aesthetic awareness through music, dance, art & craft.
- Using role-play and fantasy for stimulating the imagination and developing emotional maturity.
- Working closely with parents to effect a smooth transition from the home to the outside world.
- Providing a team of enthusiastic, trained teachers who interact closely with the children and give them the love and security they need.