- The school management assesses the total number of seats available in each class before the beginning of every academic year.
- The date of application issue, application receipt, last date and details of admission for LKG, and grade XI will be published
- The child along with the parents are to meet the concerned teacher and principal before getting admitted .For grade I to VIII written test is conducted and the result is informed in person. For grade XI, based on the results of public examination of grade X the management decides on admitting the students.
- For exceptional cases admission to Grade – IX – X & XII is granted after a written test at the decision of the management.
- Those who are admitted should complete the documental procedures of admission as specified by the school from time to time.
- Along with the documental procedures, financial commitment also should be done. No payments will be refunded even if the student leaves the school immediately.
- The school authorities reserves the right to refuse admission to a student without assigning the reason.
- The student who requires T.C. from the school should complete the documental procedures which should be approved by the Principal